WHY PET PRODUCTS ARE IN TREND
Nature is a miracle we depend upon and growing concerns about sustainability have increased awareness and the usage of recycled material.
Recent research shows that packaged drinking water bottle has the following implications: Packaged drinking water bottle takes 1000 years to biodegrade and if we burn, It produces toxic fumes.
Packaged drinking water bottle generates 121 million waste a year and only 25% of this waste is recycled per year.
The waste kills as many as one million birds and a hundred thousand marine mammals each year.
The number of bottles thrown away in a year can encircle the earth 4 times, we take into consideration the sustainability factor and are focused on
finding innovative solutions that are environment-friendly and sustainable. With a lot of careful research and time invested, So we introduce PET.
PET is a recycled polyester yarn born through a unique process using a proprietary technology that is eco-conscious and future-oriented.
It eliminates toxic and harmful chemicals across the textiles production chain and the performance is equivalent to virgin polyester.
FACTS AND FIGURES:
A new study confirms that recycling plastic, specifically PET results in significant savings in energy and a reduction in greenhouse emissions.
More energy is saved by recycling plastics than is gained by burning them.
According to UK’s Waste & Resources Action Program (WRAP), recycled PET requires between 10 and 40% of the energy used to produce virgin PET.
Recycling saves 2 tons of CO2 equivalent emissions per ton (2008 Life Cycle Analysis of Management Options for Mixed Waste Plastics) Recycling can reduce carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gasses by an estimated 30 to 70 per cent.
Polycycle is categorized under bulk continuous filament and Textile yarns which have the following advantages:
High Tensile Strength | Superior Texture Retention | High-Resilience | Quick Dry
REASONS WHY CONSUMERS LOVE PET
* It’s idle for outdoor flooring because of its durability it can be used as a picnic rug.
* Inherent stain resistance as it withstands discolouration caused by contact with liquids, including oil and grease, and/or solid surfaces.
* Cost-Effective as it is recycled from post-consumer plastic bottles.
* Conserves Natural resources. Through Recycling or Upcycling, we end up recycling about 100% of our waste which conserves natural resources.
* Suitable for the residential wall to wall carpet & rugs.